- Create a Developer Account
- Generate a Consumer Key
Consumer Key Management
- Open the Consumer Key Management
- Click "Add Consumer"
- Under "Consumer name", enter a name for your application/website
- Under "Callback URL", enter 'http://YOUR_DOMAIN'. This value is not used.
- Click 'Save'
- Click 'OAuth Consumers'
- Click 'Edit' next to your newly created 'Consumer' name
- Under 'key' you'll find your Consumer Key.
- Enter the domains where you'll be installing RepropediaJS.
In your site:
- Identify or add a css class to the DOM element that contains the repropedia terms you would like to have tagged.
- In the header of your site, Include jQuery 1.7.2+